2010-09-08

Favorite Chess Sites

What are everyone's favorite chess sites? Where do you like to play? Where do you like to study? Where do you like to find games?

It has been a while since I have posted - work and summer caught up to me and I had too many things going on. I am hoping to start posting regularly again. I have played a game now and then and watched my coworkers fight out some games while I worked and had lunch.

As for my favorite sites, I really like to play on freechess.org. I like Chesslab for finding games. I still have not found a prefered website for studying on, but I do like Chess Tactics Server and Chess Tempo.

3 comments:

  1. www.chessworld.net where I play as Ihaveagirlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Chess lessons from Chess Teacher Lessons.

    Regarding methods to publish chess games on a blogsite I prefer the game viewer from Chess Publishing

    ReplyDelete